I'm Asher Roby, which is probably pretty obvious since it's plastered all over this website. Do you know how hard it is to write an introductory paragraph about yourself without sounding pretentious but also without begging the reader to like me? It's not as simple as you might think. Ultimately this blog is a vehicle that I am using to share my work. I enjoy writing very much and I am re-purposing this blog to focus on getting me to have a new short story every week. I invite you to read my work and I sincerely hope that you do enjoy it. Don't expect there to be common threads from week to week or anything like that. I will just write when I can and hopefully have a new one up here each week.
- Dec 17, 2015 Playtime Marianne discovers some harsh realities of growing up
- Sep 14, 2015 Rainbows Johnson's wild adventure as a storm passes by
- Jun 27, 2015 Am I a spy? System administrator get asked to spy on his colleagues.
- Apr 29, 2015 Fluffy Week 17 Illustration challenge: Fluffy
- Apr 23, 2015 Structure Week 16 Illustration challenge: Structure
subscribe via RSS